Homemade Kombucha Soap for Sale
This is the BEST soap ever. Seriously, ever since we discovered Randie Hilliard’s Homemade Kombucha soap, my family doesn’t use any other! It smells great, contains active Kombucha culture (tea and SCOBY), and rinses super clean leaving your skin feeling soft – never dried out!
Homemade Kombucha Soap Ingredients: special blend of cold/expeller pressed and unrefined plant oils of Olive, Coconut, Ethically Harvested Palm Kernel, Rice Bran & Castor with Butters of Shea and Cocoa, Also includes a heavy dose of Organic Kombucha Tea made with Organic Darjeeling & Green Jasmine teas, Organic raw cane sugar and distilled water.
- Contains Active Culture
- Rinses Clean
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- 4-4.5oz bar
*Select from the scents below (if you don’t find the scent you are looking for in the drop down menu, then it is sold out):
- SoapPure – Unscented, no added dyes or fragrances, just the faint aroma of Darjeeling and Green Jasmine Teas.
- All Spruce Up – Black Spruce, Douglas Fir, Scotch Pine, Cinnamon Leaf with French Green Clay to soothe the skin.
- Whirl-Oh!-Mint – A sweet mint filled with Peppermint and Peru Balsam Resin.
- Czech Mate – Bayberry, Spruce and Orange mingle in this masculine scented bar.
- Honey Buzz – Orange blossom honey and soothing oat flour and a hint of bitter almond essential oil combine to create a gentle, skin friendly soap.
- Lovender – Ahhhhh….Lavender. Soothing, peaceful and calming. This bar is made with a French blend of lavender essential oils. Always a crowd pleaser.
- Rosey Toes – A soap by any other name…with Geranium, Palma Rosa, Rosewood & Rose essential oils. Pink tinge comes from Maddar root & reef clays.
- Wild Child – A 50/50 blend of Rose Geranium and Patchouli with a hint of cinnamon leaf. This retro bar lightly exfoliates with a ground cinnamon swirl.
Buying 2 or more bars of Handmade Kombucha Soap?
Check out the Kombucha Soap 3 pack for the best deal!
WARNING: Please be advised that this product may have come in contact or may contain traces of tree nut oil.