Kamps, Webinars, Events
Kombucha Master Brewer Hannah Crum has mentored thousands on the simple but sometimes intimidating path to homebrewed Kombucha. Attend an event listed here to begin your Kombucha Journey.
Kombucha Kamp – Complete Workshop
The Complete Workshop is held on a monthly basis in Los Angeles, CA. Dates are subject to change. Please email greendeal [at] kombuchakamp [dot] com to reserve a spot.
- Next Workshop is Sat Sept 13th & Sat Dec 6th (last class of the year)
Kombucha Kamp Workshop Details
Learn how to make a lifetime supply of Kombucha! Workshop is $30 and cultures & kits are sold separately.
- History of Kombucha
- Health Benefits
- How to Make KT
- Kombucha Lifestyle
- Hannah’s Homebrew – my very own homemade booch
- Meeting new and interesting people who also love Kombucha
- Sitting in my lovely garden with a refreshing glass of KT
What you get:
- Informative & fun presentation
- Sample Hannah’s Homebrew
- Link to Video Library
- Variety of starter kits available to fit any need
**Get your Brew Now Kit w/Jar** Just $45 more! ($60 Retail)
Why scramble for the supplies? Let The Kombucha Mamma take care of it for you. Includes all the supplies you need to start brewing a gallon of Kombucha today!
- 8oz Organic, evaporated cane juice sugar crystals
- 1oz Hannah’s Special Kombucha Tea Blend – Organic & Fair Trade
- 1 Reusable muslin tea bag
- 1-gallon glass brewing vessel ($8-15 at most stores)
- Upcycled cloth cover & rubber band
- Lab-Grade pH strips
- 1 Kombucha Mamma Flavoring Packet
- Complete Handbook (pdf) – over 100 pages of information, tips & recipes!
NEXT KAMP – July 26th
Starting Time: 11AM
Duration: Usually 2.5-3 hours
Workshops are held at Hannah’s home in Mar Vista. Cash is welcome but reservations are required. All purchases made via paypal are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Kombucha Kamp reserves the right to cancel or change any classes. Participants will be notified and alternate dates will be provided.
Thanks for the great kamp a few weeks ago, we are brewing some great kombucha currently and I’m already quite sure I’m gonna need to have a few batches brewing.
Kombucha Kamp was a blast! I have to admit that I wasn’t even sure what kombucha was before I signed up (though I was intrigued), and now, I’m a full-fledged kombucha fan! Your passion for kombucha and your deep knowledge about the drink is incredible — I’ve never seen anything like it! Thank you so much for such a great class… I had no idea I would have such a wonderful time and learn so much!
Kombucha Kamp was absolutely amazing! And it’s true what you say, “If you can brew a cup of tea, you can make Kombucha!” You are lovely!
Simone DeBlasio, Los Angeles
I recently attended the Kombucha Kamp class, and I was very impressed! I had brewed my own Kombucha tea in the past, but didn’t really know that much about it. I really enjoyed Hannah’s enthusiasm, as well as being able to taste several of her delicious home brews. The class was informative, Hannah is very knowledgeable and very passionate about the process and its benefits. In addition to learning about the history of the brewing process and the benefits of adopting a “Kombucha Lifestyle”, we were able to touch a “SCOBY”, a well as watch the process of making the tea. Hannah made it look so easy, and it is! Just taking the class for the knowledge was great, but Hannah also offers a variety of reasonably priced packages. I purchased the “Kickstarter” package for continuous brewing. I have been enjoying my own brews ever since. In addition, the Kickstarter package comes with a very informative e-book about the process, which is interesting and a great reference tool. Hannah is available for questions, and replies in a very prompt manner. I can’t recommend this product highly enough. I also purchased one of Hannah’s home brews, “Love Potion Number 9″. I wish I had purchased more!
Vicki P, Encino, CA
Kombucha Mamma Speaking Engagements & Events
Catch the Kombucha Mamma live in person at these events. Want to include a Kombucha workshop or lecture at your event? Contact the Kombucha Mamma today! Available for workshops, demos, lectures, and more. The Kombucha Mamma teaches workshops on Kombucha history, health benefits, how tos as well as the health benefits of fermented foods.
UPCOMING SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Santa Barbara Fermentation Festival – July 19th Kombucha Kamp will have a booth featuring our popular Culture Petting Zoo where you can get up close & personal with your favorite ferments. Hannah will also be speaking about the connection between the bugs in our gut and health. The Farm-to-Bar Happy Hour will feature Kombucha cocktails but tickets are limited so be sure to buy your tickets now! Kombucha Workshop Demo at BlogHer Food in Miami – Friday May 16 @ 3:15pm
Previous Speaking/Teaching Engagements
- Weston Price Foundation International Conference (Nov 2013, Atlanta GA) - “Kombucha Therapy – Historic & Modern Applications for Healing from Cancer and Disease”
- Green Fest LA – (Oct 2013, Los Angeles) – Kombucha Demo
- Artisanal LA – (Oct 2013, Los Angeles) – Kombucha Demo
- Patchwork Show Edible Edition (Oct 2013, Costa Mesa) – Fermented Sodas
- Sol Food Festival (Sept 2013, Santa Barbara) – Culture Petting Zoo & Water Kefir Demo
- Heirloom Expo (Sept 2013, Santa Rosa) – featured speaker
- BaconPalooza (Sept 2013, Staunton VA) – Kombucha Cook-off
- Santa Barbara Fermentation Festival (Aug 2013, Santa Barbara) – Culture Petting Zoo & featured speaker
- Farm to Fermentation Festival (Aug 2013, Santa Rosa) – featured speaker
- Healthy Beverage Expo - (June 2013, Las Vegas) – featured speaker
- Master Food Preserver’s Program - (June 2013, Los Angeles) – featured speaker
- Craftcation – (March 2013, Ventura) – featured speaker
- Green Festival - (Nov 2012, Los Angeles) – featured speaker
- Weston A Price Conference - (Nov 2012, Santa Clara) – featured speaker
- Heirloom Expo - (Sept 2012, Santa Rosa) – featured speaker
- Farm to Fermentation - (Sept 2012, Petaluma) – Keynote speaker
- Santa Barbara Fermentation Festival - (July 2012, Shepherd Farms) – featured speaker
- Road Less Traveled - (June 2012), Santa Ana – Kombucha workshop
- Patchwork Indie (June 2012) Culver City
- Real Food Symposium (May 2012) Pasadena – featured speaker
- Earth Night (April 2012) Santa Monica
- Green Festival (Nov, 2011) Los Angeles – featured speaker
- Eat Real Festival – (June, 2011) Culver City – featured speaker
- Freestone Fermentation Festival (May, 2011) Freestone – featured speaker
- Culture Club 101 – Continuous Brew Class
- Project Butterfly – Kombucha workshop
- Erewhon – Kombucha 101
- Co-Opportunity Speaker Series – Kombucha 101
Flavors in a rut? Need some inspiration?
*New flavor recipes *KT from the garden *Medicinal KT using TCM
*Hannah’s Homebrew – experimental brews such as Brain Brew, Power Brew and more *Connect with other local homebrewers *Discounts on Brewing Supplies – teas, flavorings & more
What you get:
*In-depth knowledge to invent new flavors *Free flavor packets to take home The flavoring workshop is only offered on a bi-monthly basis. If you would like to take this workshop, send an email to hannah at kombuchakamp dot com. You will be notified when the next class is scheduled. This workshop is also available as a Private Workshop either for an individual or for groups. Email for a quote.
Already an experienced brewer but want to take your brewing to the next level?
*Advanced Bottling & Brewing Techniques *Testing your Kombucha *Experimental Brews *Other Uses for KT
*Hannah’s Homebrew – experimental brews such as Brain Brew, Power Brew and more *Connect with other local homebrewers *Discounts on Brewing Supplies
What you get:
*Upgraded Resources *In-depth Knowledge to take your brewing to the next level *Experimental Brews Starter Kit The advanced workshop is only offered when at least 4 people show interest. If you would like to take this workshop, send an email to hannah at kombuchakamp dot com. You will be notified when a class emerges. This workshop is also available as a Private Workshop either for an individual or for groups. Email for a quote.
Kombucha Spa Experience
Treat yourself to the indulgence of the Kombucha Spa Experience. All attendees will receive a free SCOBY facial.
*How to make KT facial toner & hair tonic *Topical uses for SCOBYs *Kombucha Beauty Secrets
*SCOBY Facial Treatment *Hannah’s Homebrew *Relaxing & Pampering
What you get:
*Informative & fun presentation *Hair Tonic & Facial Toner samples *Recipes & Instructions If you would like to take this workshop, send an email to hannah at kombuchakamp dot com You will be notified when a class emerges. This workshop is also available as a Private Workshop either for an individual or for groups. Email for a quote.
Continuous Brewer Installation
Email customerservice [at] kombuchakamp [dot] com with your Kombucha needs to receive a quote.
Tied Up? Live in Timbuktu? Des Moines? Tokyo? No Problem! Sign up for a Kombucha Mamma Virtually Live Webinar. Order your Kombucha Starter Kit in advance if you want to walk through the steps of the Kombucha brewing process together. Let the “Kombucha Mamma” walk you through the process and before you know it, you’ll be a pro!