As the weather turns colder, our brewing habits may need to change due to lower temperatures.
Winter Brewing Tips
- add a couple of days to adjust brewing cycle to the cooler weather
- move brewing vessels to a warmer spot in the house
- if your house gets particularly cold, you may want to try a heating pad
- you can also wrap a towel around your vessel for added insulation
Suggested Winter Flavors
- elderflower – elderflower tea or elderberries boost upper respiratory immunity – great for cold season
- cranberry – makes a beautiful deep red colored brew with a crisp, sparkly body, high in vitamin C
- goji berry – extra antioxidants from goji berries improve cold fighting abilities
- ginger – makes a dry, beer like flavor that pairs nicely with any meal, plus it wards off viruses
Give the gift of health to your loved ones – SCOBY Kits can be shipped anywhere in the world.