Kombucha SCOBY for Sale
Every Live Kombucha SCOBY for sale is available for Worldwide Shipping!
1 SCOBY plus Starter Liquid brews 1 Gallon of Kombucha Tea
Only Kombucha Kamp offers genuine
TRUST YOUR GUT™ Living Cultures!
Large, Fresh Kombucha SCOBY for Sale
Just getting started with Kombucha and want to try a single gallon Batch Brew? This is the world famous Kombucha SCOBY for sale from KKamp, often imitated but never duplicated, the best culture available and guaranteed to brew. You can also choose to add a second SCOBY to your order, which is great for larger batches or sharing with friends. Each KKamp Kombucha SCOBY is large, 6 inches across, and packed in very strong starter liquid, ready to brew on arrival. Accept no substitutes!
- 1 SCOBY Kombucha Culture – makes 1 gallon of Kombucha in the first batch, if you’d like to make more than 1 gallon right away, consider adding a second SCOBY
- Strong Starter Liquid – at least 1 cup, packed with the SCOBY and vital for a healthy start to the brew
- Short-cut Kombucha Tea Recipe, Tips & DIY Guide
- Web & Client preferred support – Facebook or E-mail: pick your preferred way to get answers and we’ll be there to provide them!
- Add a 2nd SCOBY Kombucha Culture for only $15! – Why two SCOBYS? Each culture is for a 1-Gallon Batch the first time. So if you want to make a 2-Gallon Batch right away, or make Two 1-Gallon Batches right away, or want to start a SCOBY Hotel and a Batch Brew, or if you want one for a friend/family member…there are so many reasons to want 2 SCOBYs!!
- Add a USA Made 1 Gallon Glass Jar…or Two! FREE Thermometer Strip(s) ($4.95 value each!) make this a great value, all with FREE SHIPPING! (in the USA) – If you need a high quality glass vessel for Batch Brewing or even a Hotel, we’ve got you covered. The included thermometer strip(s) offer convenience and accuracy and will stay attached once applied, even through the dishwasher. The strips let you know if the brew is in the right temperature range for brewing success, or if a heating solution (click for more info) may be needed. 75-85°F (24-29°C) is the best range, 80°F (27°C) is ideal.
- Add The Big Book of Kombucha or our 100 page Digital Guide pdf – Choose between Paperback or Hardcover for the 400 page full-color Big Book, the #1 Kombucha resource in the world with instructions for mastering Batch or Continuous Brew plus flavoring, troubleshooting, history and everything else you could ever want to know, offered at a discount! Or go with digital only, a pdf with all the instructions for Batch and Continuous Brew, basically a mini version of the book on your tablet, computer or phone!
- Add Hannah’s Special Tea Blend for Perfect Kombucha – The Kombucha Mamma herself perfected this bestselling blend, our House Specialty all organic mix of black, green and white teas plus selected herbals for the best tasting Kombucha or a delicious cup of tea, hot or cold, anytime; available in 4oz, 8oz, and 16oz upgrades, each packaged in resealable 4oz bags for long term freshness even after months on your shelf, so stock up and save!
Quick Culture FAQ
Why does dehydrated matter?
While dehydrated SCOBYs may produce a safe batch of Kombucha, they are VERY SUSCEPTIBLE TO MOLD. The living culture at the center of a dehydrated SCOBY cannot properly protect itself early in the brewing cycle without the full power of the culture and starter liquid (included with your Kombucha Kamp SCOBY). Water is the source of all life on Earth. Why begin your quest for a healthy LIVING beverage with a bone dry culture?
Test tube size? That’s a joke right?
Unfortunately, no. There are test tube size SCOBYs and even SCOBYs the size of a half dollar, requiring multiple batches to get up to full brewing potential. Unsuspecting consumers are duped everyday by these sellers. The worst part is that many new brewers give up, thinking they have done something wrong. It’s not you, it’s your starter culture!
What’s a “Fresh Kombucha Culture” mean?
Every Kombucha Kamp culture is grown in it’s very own jar till it’s thick and creamy, then harvested to a SCOBY Hotel and stored for shipment in strong starter liquid. There is no wait for a SCOBY to grow, it’s never been dehydrated, nor has your SCOBY been sealed in a box for weeks. Fresh means your culture is ready to brew on arrival, that’s the Kombucha Kamp guarantee.
Ask the above questions of any Kombucha culture seller online
before investing your money in their product.
Or just order high quality Kombucha Kamp SCOBYs and you’ll already have the answers! 🙂