Kombucha FUNdamentals Course
We have partnered with Fermentation School, a women-led, BCorp, to bring you the Kombucha FUNdamentals Course.
Hannah Ruhamah, the Kombucha Mamma, peppers the nutrient dense course with her quirky, colorful style, never a dull moment! She cheers you through the process with her creatively inspired songs. By the end of this self-paced course, not only will you be making friends with microbes, you’ll also be improving your well-being. Our gut is our FIRST brain and it is the home of our immune system. Once you start sipping, Kombucha becomes a gateway to a healthier lifestyle.
With Kombucha FUNdamentals Course, you will get a life-changing, health-boosting, confidence-building, self-paced experience that will leave you feeling happier and healthier – naturally! Make your own Kombucha for pennies on the dollar compared to the store-bought stuff. Gain access to exclusive video content, trackers including discounts on equipment and cultures. Bonus access to the Fermentation School Community Forum which features information on a wide variety of fermented foods and drinks.
This fermented elixir is not only tasty, it’s good for you too!
Kombucha is a fermented tea that has been consumed for thousands of years. While it’s not exactly new, this tasty, transformative brew has been gaining more and more popularity for its incredible health benefits.
While boasting the same health benefits as tea — Kombucha is also delicious and makes you feel good! Not to mention being rich in beneficial probiotics, contains antioxidants, and can kill harmful bacteria. The health benefits are endless!
Here’s A SNEAK PEEK At The Course Modules
- INTRODUCTION: The Who, the Why and the How of Kombucha
- CHAPTER 1 Kombucha 101 & Glossary
- CHAPTER 2 Deciphering Commercial Kombucha Labels
- CHAPTER 3 Kombucha Brewing Ingredients & Supplies
- CHAPTER 4 Choosing the Right Material & Size Vessel for Your Needs
- CHAPTER 5 Choosing the Best Brewing Location
- CHAPTER 6 How to Brew Your First Batch of Kombucha
- CHAPTER 7 To Drink or Not to Drink
- CHAPTER 8 FUN with Flavoring (F2) & (F3)
- CHAPTER 9 Continuous Brew (CB): Method of the Ancients
- CHAPTER 10 The Kombu-cha-cha-cha – Creating a Brewing Rhythm
After This Class, You’ll Be Able To Answer The Following Questions:
- What are the benefits of drinking Kombucha?
- What is a Kombucha SCOBY/mother made out of?
- How do I know if my Kombucha brew is successful?
- What ingredients and equipment do I need to make my own Kombucha?
- How long does it take to brew Kombucha?
- What is Continuous Brew vs. Batch Brew?
- Can I make good Kombucha with a dehydrated SCOBY? What about with just starter liquid?
- What should I do with all these extra SCOBYs?
- Should I be adding vinegar to my brew?
- Can I drink kombucha if I have Candida, diabetes, alcoholism, etc.?