Genuine JUN Cultures for Sale
Only Kombucha Kamp offers genuine
TRUST YOUR GUT™ Living Cultures!
1 JUN Culture plus Starter Liquid brews 1 Gallon of JUN Tea
Live Fresh Raw Honey JUN Cultures
We are happy to announce that
Live JUN cultures are currently available for worldwide shipping!!
JUN cultures and Kombucha SCOBYs look similar but thrive on completely different substrates. So if you’ve been looking for a culture that’s adapted to thrive on raw honey and green tea at a lower temp with loads of fizz – then you’ve found it!
Each fresh JUN culture is sized for a one gallon batch and is packed in 1 cup of strong starter liquid, which is simply mature JUN. Use the entire contents of the bag to make the first brew. There is no need to add vinegar or anything else to this culture and liquid, just follow the included instructions.
Looking for a high quality loose leaf Green Tea for brewing JUN? Select a bag or more of our delicious Green Goddess blend from the drop down menu (optional). Each 4oz bag is individually packed for freshness. Upsize to 1lb for the best price and receive 4 bags, about a year’s supply if making a gallon a week. This is the same tea blend we use to cultivate our JUN farm!
Authentic JUN cultures feed exclusively on RAW HONEY (optional add-on). JUN cultures are uniquely adapted to work with the host of bacteria and other organisms present in raw honey. Based on testing we’ve conducted, our cultures are not able to ferment sugar as it leads to off flavors and poor culture growth thus demonstrating that these are authentic JUN cultures! These are NOT simply Kombucha SCOBYs grown with honey – they are a discrete culture with its own benefits and flavor profile!
JUN vs Kombucha
|Green tea & Raw honey ferment||
Black tea & sugar ferment
|Smoother, lighter flavor||
Stronger, bolder flavor
Ideal brewing temps 70° – 80°F
Ideal brewing temps 75° – 85°F
JUN is often very fizzy. Use caution when bottling as they are typically more carbonated than Kombucha and bottles may explode. Storing in a closed box or cooler will prevent messes and keep you safe in case of an explosion.
Kombucha Kamp’s JUN cultures are raised in 100% raw honey and 100% organic Green Goddess tea blend.
THIS PRODUCT FEATURES:
- 1 Genuine JUN Culture (NOTE: MUST BE BREWED WITH RAW HONEY – optional add-on) – makes 1 gallon of JUN in the first batch, if you’d like to make more than 1 gallon right away, consider adding a second Culture
- Strong Starter Liquid – at least 1 cup, packed with the Culture and vital for a healthy start to the brew
- FREE SHIPPING! (in the US)
- Short-cut JUN Tea Recipe, Tips & DIY Guide
- Web & Client preferred support – Facebook, KommUnity, Forums, E-mail: pick your preferred way to get answers and we’ll be there to provide them!
- Add a 2nd JUN Culture for only $25! – Why two Cultures? Each JUN is intended for a 1-Gallon Batch the first time. So if you want to make a 2-Gallon Batch right away, or make Two 1-Gallon Batches right away, or want to start a JUN Hotel and a Batch Brew, or if you want one for a friend/family member…there are so many reasons to want 2 JUN Cultures!!
- Add USA Grown 100% Raw Honey – Only RAW honey should be used with genuine JUN cultures, and KKamp’s 100% Raw Honey is sourced right here in the USA. Use 8oz per gallon for the best brew.
- Add Hannah’s Green Goddess Tea Blend for Perfect JUN – The Kombucha Mamma herself perfected this delicious mix, our all organic House Blend of the highest quality green teas only for the best tasting JUN or a delicious cup of tea, hot or cold, anytime; available in 4oz, 8oz, and 16oz upgrades, each packaged in resealable 4oz bags for long term freshness even after months on your shelf, so stock up and save! Secret Tip: This blend makes delicious Kombucha too! Try it with both and see which you prefer. 🙂
- Add a USA Made 1 Gallon Glass Jar…or Two! FREE Thermometer Strip(s) ($4.95 value each!) make this a great value, all with FREE SHIPPING! (in the USA) – If you need a high quality glass vessel for Batch Brewing or even a Hotel, we’ve got you covered. The included thermometer strip(s) offer convenience and accuracy and will stay attached once applied, even through the dishwasher. The strips let you know if the brew is in the right temperature range for brewing success, or if a heating solution (click for more info) may be needed. 75-85°F (24-29°C) is the best range, 80°F (27°C) is ideal.
Prefer to brew with regular sugar or pasteurized honey?
Try a KKamp Kombucha SCOBY instead!