Although it’s now closed, this delicious “Twisted Bliss” Kombucha Cocktail Recipe came from KKamp friend Marian Flaxman’s Culture Shock Cafe formerly of Ithaca, NY, an early entry in the fermented foods revival.
Blueberry and ginger combine for a delightfully sweet bite, a sort of new millennium Cosmo.
I love Kombucha Kocktails! When I add Kombucha to the mix, I get a little antidote with my poison. The next day, I feel much better than when consuming alcohol alone. I can even have an extra cocktail if it has Kombucha. Without it, I feel pretty gross. Check out the other Kocktail and Mocktail recipes below!
Here is the recipe for Marian’s favorite Kombucha concoction, Twisted Bliss:
Twisted Bliss Kombucha Cocktail
- 1½ oz vodka &
- ½ oz blueberry Llqueur
- Fresh blueberries for garnish
- 2 oz Vodka &
- Fresh blueberries
- 2 oz ginger Kombucha
- Fill a martini glass with ice.
- Pour 1½ oz vodka into a pint glass.
- Add ½ oz blueberry liqueur.
Or if you can’t find blueberry liqueur…
– Pour 2 oz vodka into a pint glass.
– Add 5 blueberries.
- Fill pint glass with ice, then cover and shake vigorously.
- Dump the ice from the (now chilled) martini glass.
- Strain the liquor into the martini glass.
- Fill with ginger Kombucha.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries.
Have a favorite Kombucha recipe you’d like to share?
Add it to the comments or send an e-mail! 🙂