I LOVE my customers! Honestly, its the only reason I’m able to share all of my knowledge and experience with the world. So thanks for being you! =)
Core Values of Customer Service
1. Kombucha Kamp is committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Clear communication
- Prompt responses to your inquires
- Protecting your personal information are the highest priority.
2. Kombucha Kamp is committed to empowering individuals to reclaim their health – physical and mental.
- Through the compilation of scientific research and anecdotal data, KK strives to provide the most current information about how Kombucha works in the body.
3. Kombucha Kamp is committed to using organic, fair trade, sustainable/recycled, and local ingredients whenever possible.
- Recycled paper sourced locally that would otherwise be discarded.
- Upcycle old sheets (washed, of course) into nifty cloth covers.
- All tea & herbs are certified organic and fair trade whenever possible.
4. Kombucha Kamp is committed to building community both locally and internationally.
- KommUnity is a forum for homebrewers to connect.
- Kombucha Klatch is a local monthly meet up for local home brewers to come together and share ideas, swap cultures and flavors.
- Kombucha Kamp Blog brings you the news about all things Kombucha.
All kits are shipped via USPS Priority Mail and can be delivered to PO Boxes.
Brewers are shipped via FedEx to the 48 contiguous states. Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska or internationally are available at pass through rates via the US Postal Service and international postal services.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Kombucha Kamp guarantees 100% customer satisfaction!
Due to the sensitive nature of the Kombucha culture, no returns are accepted on these items.
We guarantee every brewer we sell against any defect in materials or workmanship. If there is a problem, contact email@example.com within 30 days of receipt of order and we will either replace it or issue a full refund.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for kombuchakamp.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.