Organic Gotu Kola Tea, Brain Brew Tisane
Gingko Biloba has been revered for centuries by Asian cultures, not only for its unique beauty but also for its specific healing properties. Gingko has been shown to increase blood flow which improves circulation, brain function and is commonly used to combat Alzheimer’s.
Made with ingredients: ginkgo leaf, hibiscus flower, eleuthero root, gotu kola herb, parsley flakes, alfalfa leaf, bilberry leaf, and ginger root
Gotu Kola (not related to the Kola nut) has been used for thousands of years to boost memory, ease anxiety and reduce inflammation (arthritis, asthma, vericose veins).
Add Brain Brew to your Kombucha to take those health benefits to the next level or enjoy as a delicious tisane. Brain Brew can also be combined with other flavorings to create unique, healthy blends.
How to Use Brain Brew Tisane
As a tisane:
- Add 1-2 teaspoons to 6-8oz of hot water
- Steep for 5-10 minutes depending on how strong you like the flavor
In primary fermentation:
- Replace up to 1/3 of the normal amt of tea with the tisane (1 tsp = 1 tea bag)
In secondary fermentation (flavoring):
- Add 1/4-1/2 tsp per 16oz bottle
- OR add 2-3oz of Brain Brew brewed tisane (prepared according to the instructions above)