Elderberry Syrup DIY Kit
Our DIY Elderberry Syrup kit will provide your family with 16oz of delicious elderberry syrup for half the cost of commercially produced brands. Plus it’s a snap to whip up and makes the whole house smell amazing! Once you have the recipe down, purchase bulk elderberries, chai spice and ginger and save.
Elderberry syrup makes a delicious and healthy substitute for sodas when added to sparkling water or add some syrup to your fermented drinks for additional benefits in your Kombucha, Jun, Water Kefir or Milk Kefir. My favorite way to enjoy elderberry syrup is to add a tablespoon to some sour Kombucha or as a mixer for a healthy cocktail! However you choose to enjoy the syrup, you will have peace of mind knowing that the ingredients are and that no preservatives, alcohol or additives are in the product.
Makes 1 pint (16 oz) of elderberry syrup
Choose from cane sugar or raw honey*
Add more flavorings to create your unique family recipe
HOW TO USE
FLAVOR KOMBUCHA, JUN OR WATER KEFIR:
- Add 1 tsp of elderberry syrup to 1 16oz bottle of fermented drink
- Add 1 tsp – 1 TB (to taste) of syrup to an 8 oz glass of ice and fill with bubbly water
- Add 1 tsp of syrup to 6oz of warm water. Add lemon to taste. I also like to add a tsp of our dried ginger for additional flavor and immune boosting properties.
Recommended Serving Size
- Adults 1 TB daily
- Children (over 1 year) 1 tsp daily
If feeling sick or have the flu
- Adults/Children 1 serving every 3-4 hours
*Children under the age of 1 are cautioned against consuming raw honey.