30 Day Kombucha Challenge Course
A 30 Day Kombucha party! We are daring people to try Kombucha for themselves and see if it is for them. We love drinking Kombucha, we love buying different brands of Kombucha, we also love brewing Kombucha at home and we think you might enjoy it too!
In the span of the thirty days you will see for yourself if Kombucha is right for you. By the end of the Challenge, you will have experienced Kombucha, accomplished a goal and you may even feel a closer connection to Trust YOUR Gut. And guess what? Thirty days is also long enough to see real results! I can’t wait to hear about your success! #KombuchaKampChallenge
Who Is Hannah Ruhamah?
- Astrology – Scorpio Sun, Cancer Ascendant, Sagittarius Moon – I nail my chart. My gifts of clairvoyance and clairsentience guide me to dig into the dark and scary places in order to unearth the bones of trauma for closer examination so that the pain may be released and allow the wounds to heal. I am passion driven by love of Pachamama and all her creatures via the medium of Kombucha to share practical and spiritual perspectives that help others release trauma so they may return to their highest aligned version of themselves. It is my firm belief that all humans have a deep and abiding love of the planet and people. It is our trauma and pain that prevents pure love from guiding our every action and thought.
- Human Design – Projector 5/1 – As a projector, I’m here to guide those who seek my advice. As a 5/1 the wisdom I have to share may not resonate with everyone – take what works for you and leave what doesn’t. This wisdom is an outgrowth of my own pursuit of self-healing and a deep awareness that we are all one divine consciousness. I guide people to access their own wisdom within – that we all innately have access to – it isn’t anything special or fancy, simply techniques and tools to re-member our divinity.
- Numerology – 1 Leader – Like our mother culture, the SCOBY, I have built community everywhere I have gone in my life and career. Scaffolding, structure, a raft – this course and the Kombucha Healing Circle is the latest iteration of that inherent drive to build healthy communities – Healthy Boundaries = Healthy Culture and Diversity is the Key. We need to be exposed to differing opinions and modalities to find those that resonate with our individual being. Difference doesn’t mean dangerous – its an invitation to examine our own triggers and unlearn harmful programming so we may honor the divine in all expressions of life.
- Songstress – I find when I meditate, I yearn to express myself in song. My heart overflows with joy, sadness and everything in between – I express it with song. Songs give voice to emotions and create a healing vibration. My songs are not polished or precious, simply words and sounds that flow forth like water and I sing to the earth, ocean, flowers, trees, bees, and all creatures as an expression of my love for all.
- Tarot Enthusiast – As a Scorpio, I was naturally drawn to the occult at an early age. From Ouija boards with my high school mates to my first tarot deck at 15, I’ve always had a connection to the unseen. Over the years, my tarot practice has deepened and the cards truly help me to extract and reflect my own wisdom and connection to source. I also love reading for other people as a tool for digging deeper and rooting out the hidden causes while providing actionable steps to alignment with self. Like astrology, tarot is less about “predicting the future” and more a tool of knowledge and deeper understanding.