How to Flavor Kombucha Tea
I’m very excited to be bringing you an all new video quick tip!
As you know, Kombucha is an incredibly versatile beverage and can be combined successfully with many different flavors. However, I hear from many new brewers who just aren’t sure what to do when it comes to the flavoring stage.
Just the same, many long-term brewers tell me they eventually get stuck in a flavor rut.
We all need inspiration sometimes. Variety is the spice, and all that. Why should your Booch be any different?
If you’re already a flavor guru, I hope a couple of my ideas might spark your fancy or tickle your mind. Leave a comment and inspire your fellow readers (and me! I need new ideas too!) with your favorite creations.
In this video, I demonstrate and explain:
- how to flavor your Kombucha
- ideas to spark your flavor imagination
- a secret for increased carbonation
- safety tips to prevent bottle explosions
- blending other beverages with your Continuous Brewed Kombucha
- mixing kombucha into drinks for hangover prevention
What’s your favorite Kombucha flavor or how do you mix your Kombucha?