Fresh Water Kefir Grains – Pack of 10
Save even more when you select the 10 Pack of Water Kefir grains. Kombucha Kamp kefir grains are packed in liquid, ready to brew on arrival. Use these grains for teaching a class, sharing with friends, making multiple large batches of kefir water, or anything you like!
Water Kefir (also known as tibicos, ginger bug and African bees) are a composite of bacteria and yeasts that ferment sugar in a water solution to create a naturally carbonated, probiotic beverage. Diversity is key to having a healthy microbiome (gut). Incorporating living bacteria and yeast from a variety of sources benefits the microbiome and boosts immunity.
- Grains guaranteed to brew 20 days from ship date
- Ferment at 65°F – 75°F (18°C – 23°C)
- Refrigerate unopened packages for up to 1 week.
- Water kefir is a lacto-ferment which have a milder flavor than Kombucha.
- These water kefir grains can be adapted to work with Coconut water to make Coconut Water Kefir (recipe here).