Do you love homemade kefir? Do you want to learn how to make Herbed Soft Kefir Cheese? This video is for you! In this video I’m going to demonstrate the 10 easy steps on making soft kefir cheese.
- Set up pitcher and strainer
- Cut cheesecloth and line strainer
- Pour milk kefir through cheesecloth-lined strainer
- Cover to keep bugs out
- Gather herbs
- Make the dip
- Finely chop the herbs
- Combine kefir cheese + herbs
- Season with salt + pepper
- Stir to combine
- Milk kefir
- Fresh or dried herbs
When you have an abundance of kefir, what do you do? Make a delicious Herbed Kefir Cheese Dip! Rich in beneficial bacteria, yeast and healthy acids, Milk Kefir is held in high esteem for its unique “feel good” qualities and may have 40+ types of organisms that repopulate the gut and boost immunity. In this easy recipe, fresh herbs and spices combine with milk kefir to make a cultured alternative to ranch dip that you and your family will love! 😋
Kombucha Kamp is the #1 Kombucha site in the world! Come by for Free Kombucha Recipes, How To Make Kombucha Videos, and 100% Organic Kombucha Cultures with Free Support. Kombucha Kamp
Additional Milk Kefir Videos:
- 0:44 Check out our Kefir FAQs for more info on kefir!
- 1:06 How can I use Kombucha to keep fruit flies away?
- 2:23 Did you know you can also use kefir to make pancakes?
- 4:26 For another kefir dip idea, check out our recipe for milk kefir dressing!
- 4:35 Get your huge, potent kefir grains here!