Kombucha is fermented tea. In this video, The Kombucha Mamma, founder of Kombuchakamp, talks about how to make kombucha, a Q&A en Español. Not only is she the Founder of KKamp, but she’s also an Author, Master Brewer, Community Educator, and Kombucha Ambassador. You can ask her anything about Kombucha and fermentacion.
The benefits of kombucha are numerous: it helps eliminate toxins, provides digestion support, improves gut health, strengthens immunity, and boosts gut health.
Ask me anything about Kombucha
Hannah Crum, the Kombucha Mamma, runs this small family business, the best Kombucha shop in the world. Over 100,000 HAPPY HOMEBREW CLIENTS in 75+ countries have been using our service since 2004!
She comes live on Instagram every week to answer all your questions on how to brew Kombucha and teach its benefits in a Q&A en Español and English. So if you have any questions, please write your question in the comments below!
- 2:22 What happens in my body when I drink Kombucha?
- 4:45 What microbes are in a Kombucha SCOBY?
- 7:28 Want more info on SCOBY hotels?
- 8:27 El Gran Libro de Kombucha en espanol!
- 10:00 How to maintain a SCOBY hotel?
- 14:49 Want to see some “Yeasty Beasties?”
- 15:20 Can I really make sourdough with my Kombucha yeast?!
- 18:00 How do I trim my SCOBY?
- 21:49 Wait, pasteurized Kombucha? How do I know if my store-bought Kombucha is alive?
- 22:37 Have more questions on sugar in Kombucha and fermentacion?
- 24:20 How do I get my Kombucha nice and fizzy?
- 28:19 What’s the ideal temperature for Kombucha, Jun, and Kefir?
- 31:21 Kombucha Kocktails? Sign me up!
- 32:00 How to choose the best tea for your Kombucha
- 38:51 Can I drink Kombucha if I’m pregnant?
- 42:00 Have questions for the Kombucha Mamma?
- 45:22 How do I get my Kombucha to taste as good as GT’s?