Join Hannah Crum, the Kombucha Mamma, as she discusses traditional, nutrient dense foods and using herbal infusions to deal with stress, boost immunity and harmonize with nature with her friend, Jenny McGruther, author and owner of Nourished Kitchen.
Jennifer McGruther, NTP, is a holistic nutritionist, herbalist, and the author of three cookbooks, including The Nourished Kitchen and Broth and Stock. She’s also the creator of Nourished Kitchen, a popular website that celebrates traditional foodways, herbal remedies, and fermentation.
Vibrant Botanicals: Transformational Recipes Using Adaptogens & Other Healing Herbs, is a cookbook written by Jennifer McGruther. Vibrant Botanicals give you more than seventy-five recipes to help you revel in your great even as using herbal infusions. You’ll discover how cacao and licorice glaringly awaken the body and can be included in granolas, beverages, and breakfasts to jump-start your day. Garlic, astragalus, reishi, and additional are showcased in domestic-made broth and hearthplace cider to help assemble immunity; even as passionflower, ashwagandha, and chamomile are mixed into creamy milk blends and teas to make certain peaceful sleep.
Sign up for your free sample of Vibrant Botanicals recipes including fermentation tips from Kombucha Kamp
- 8:00 How did Nourished Kitchen get started?
- 11:55 Why Traditional Foods?
- 16:27 Vibrant Botanicals
- 20:54 Favorite recipe from Vibrant Botanicals
- 24:20 Lessons Learned from writing Vibrant Botanicals
- 32:01 Hungry for Connection
- 36:00 Intentional Eating
- 43:25 Herbs to Stay Sane
- How to make a mint julep cocktail to celebrate Kentucky Derby
- How to Choose a Cloth Cover for Kombucha and JUN with Kombucha Kamp
- Kombucha Tea Side Effects
Follow me at: